Resources to Help You Create a Balanced and Fulfilled Life
Now that you have finished reading Women Who Want More: How to create a balanced & fulfilled Life, you are faced with a critical choice:
To help you progress towards sustainable extra-ordinary results, we strongly encourage you to take advantage of the resources below within the next 24 hours:
Stay Connected with Rana
We Need Your Help To Help Others
If you have been inspired by Women Who Want More: How to create a balanced & fulfilled Life, and want to help others to feel the same, here are some action steps you can take to make a positive difference.
These are ways to help us all step into our power and master our lives:
Build A Conscious Team Or Organization
Raising the consciousness of the world, starting with one individual at a time is the philosophy of iPEC, the Institute for Excellence in Coaching. It is a philosophy adopted by the author as part of Core-Energy Coaching and Energy Leadership.
There are so many ways you can be part of this:
1. Book Dr Rana Al-Falaki for a speaking engagement
2. Book Dr Rana Al-Falaki to run a workshop.
- Energy Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Influencing and Engaging Others
- High Energy Relationships
- Dynamic Communication
- Problem Solving
- Productivity and Decision Making
- Health and Wellness
- Time Management and Balance
3. Take the Energetic Make-Up Assessment to assess where and what type of energy lies in you as an individual, in your team, or within your entire organization.
Keep Learning and Growing
Your journey is continuous and just keeps getting more interesting and rewarding the longer you keep wanting to discover it and remain curious. Variety is the spice of life as they say, so we would encourage you to keep on learning and growing. These are ways to do it:
- Read other books. There is so much to be gained from reading different authors perspectives. Ask your friends and colleagues for recommendations. Rana’s favorite picks are listed on her website if you’d like to start there.
- One-to-one coaching. The coaching relationship is a truly unique and special one where your coach has your back like no other, where there is no agenda other than your own, and no judgement. Coaching may help you through just one issue or through a multitude of shifts that you may want to take
- Group Coaching. You may have a particular topic you want help on along with insights from others who want the same. Being part of a group coaching session can help enormously with this.
- Attend an event. This might be further learning from online courses, online events, workshops, or retreats.